One of the four 10G links between RBX1 gsw1 does not
function. We interrupt it . It's been two days that we seek the origin
the problem. We have almost changed evrything ... We will continue
Date: 2010-09-19 15:23:45 UTC It was the card #1. After the restart, everything is
Date: 2010-09-02 10:35:07 UTC We have changed all the elements of the link between roubaix and paris
and we think that the problem was in the global switch between our 2 racks.
The jumper must have been moved and a constraint has caused packets losses.
We always keep an eye on it. It is only a month since we started looking for
the origin of the problem.