This Thursday, 2018-11-30, from 5:00 to 7:00 GMT, we will switch one of the ports 100G LACP bundle 2x100G on the other router.
In order to cause no impact and standardize the configuration, we will completely isolate our connectivity to the BNIX.
Once the operation is complete, we will always have 2x100G on BNIX but on 2 different routers, in order to improve the resilience of this POP.
Date: 2017-11-30 13:19:45 UTC No impact found. We have also rollback some traffic shift/offload done few weeks ago.
Date: 2017-11-30 07:51:26 UTC The 100G port has been moved, we now have 1x100G on 2 different routers in Brussels.
We monitor during the day to check if everything is fine.
Date: 2017-11-30 06:24:21 UTC We have standardized the configurations on the 2 devices in Brussels, we are waiting for BNIX to move one of the 100G ports on the second router in order to put back traffic on both
Date: 2017-11-30 05:15:49 UTC We remove traffic from BNIX on bru-1-a9 / bru-1-a72