• Incident summary: Link between OVH and DE-CIX flapped many times during the week end. We have shut it down on October 1st for investigation.
• Start time: September 30th 18:42 UTC.
• Impact: Packet loss toward all IP learned from this peering.
• Impact type: Packet loss.
• Estimated time to recovery: No ETR available for now.
• Actions undertaken: Cleaning our optical connector on nwk-1-n7.
• Affected hosts: All host going to the IP learned through that peering.
Date: 2017-10-04 07:56:47 UTC This has been fixed.
Date: 2017-10-03 09:09:43 UTC Our port is again up. We monitor with DECIX NYC that the situation is stable before restarting the BGP sessions.